Wednesday, July 1, 2009

the beach

When I was seven, We went to South Myrtle Beach for a week. It was a long way there. We went and met Natasha at a gas station near here house it was really dark there was no moon or stars. We were starving and tired Mom was mad at Natasha cause it took forever for her to meet us there. We spent the night at my sisters house and the next day we left to go to the beach. We stayed at my Godfather's uncle's beach house. The house was huge it had three sets of stairs. One time me Dewy and Annuh got out of the house we were pounding and yelling help!! Finely our Mom herd us and let us in. Me and Dewy went boogie boarding and swimming. It was so much fun! Natasha made me and Annuh mermaids in the sand. It was so much fun!!!!!!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Upcycle With Jem and Powered by Blogger.