Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Leah

One day while we were in MI we stopped by best friend Leah's house, and I was so happy to see her. I have known her since I was 10 months old and I'm 2 months older than her. I spent the whole day with her on Sunday. I got there at 9:00am and left at 6:45pm. We made some videos, talked, and played some other games. I got to have breakfast with them. They had Cinnamon rolls Yum!! When I moved away we did not do a good job at staying in contact. This time we will do better.... I wish I got to spend more time with her. Leah and I are so much alike still after all of these years. We always wished we lived closer or even better yet, sisters! Or even better that twins!!

P.S. If you think I am crazy wait till you meet her!!! SSHHHHHHHHH!! I wish there was more Hours in the day when I am with her. Time passes by faster when I'm with her.....  It was so much fun playing with her again. I hope to see her soon....   

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Upcycle With Jem and Powered by Blogger.