Wednesday, September 9, 2009

My Sister Anessa

Anessa is my older sister. We just call her Ness and Nessa. Anessa is Aryie's mom. She watches us when mom goes away. Nessa is the one who I always cook with and the one who got me interested in cooking and taught me how to cook. I really enjoy cooking with her a lot. She is one of our teachers. Anessa has a website called Anessa.me . She does an online business with my mom. She is helping me, Dewy and Annuh with our website and charity. She makes sure that our website is very safe. Anessa is one very sweet sister/mom. She always tells everyone that she has 4 kids, one that she has given birth to and three more. She takes us to karate and to the doctor when we need to go. She takes very good care of us. My mom is thankful for all the help she gets from Anessa taking care of us. She also is my godmother and my twin. We look alike and act alike. I'm lucky to have such a wonderful, loving and caring big sister.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Upcycle With Jem and Powered by Blogger.